Thursday, May 14, 2009

Preschool Graduation


Today was Jack's Preschool Graduation. It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. They sang songs and wore these little graduation hats and their teacher, Amber Olsen, called each of them up individually and presented them with their graduation certificate and told a few special things about each child. She told how Jack is an extraordinary artist and loves to follow the rules. I videotaped the whole thing and I have already watched it again twice. I loved every minute of it.

There is nothing better than watching Jack grow up. My heart just swells with pride when I see him learn and grow. I can't believe he is done with preschool! Part of me feels like he is growing up way too fast and part of me can't wait to see whats next.

No comments:

Kramer Boys

Kramer Boys