Thursday, February 19, 2009

John's new love


For as long as I have known John he has wanted a Styr Aug. It is a rifle from... uh, some european country and he just has an obsession with it. He has never had one (which is odd). The man owns literally dozens of AR 15s and AK47s. He even has 2 Sig 557s and an FS2000 but no Styr Aug. Finally this week his dream came true and he got one. For those of you who have husbands who are gun nuts (Carey, April... you know who you are) Then you can probably relate to me when I say that I have crawled into bed twice this week to find this gun in my spot in bed tucked into the covers resting on my pillow. Also, John spends a lot of time stalking unseen bad guys around the house and theorizing how it would all go down if the bad guy were ever real. 

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Josh is laughing, he says this gun is freaking awesome.

Amanda said...

Remind me never to break into your house!

Or would the chihuahuas get me first? I'm curious about the chihuahuas, btw. I will never forget all your interesting pets.

teamscow said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard all day. I caught Logan out side the other day in the dark looking throught the skope of his AR. He said he likes to see how far he can see things with it. (WIERDO) I am ashamed that I didn't know you guys moved. I have been having a love affair with the Twilight books since Christmas and I am really neglecting my blogging.

Kramer Boys

Kramer Boys