Saturday, August 2, 2008

Is it just me or is one of these kids a giant?


So, Jack finished swim lessons and he got this cute little certificate of completion with this picture on it. I laughed out loud when I saw it because Jack is the same age as all of these kids and he is so much bigger. Its funny because I know he is a big kid, but you don't really see it until he is with a bunch of other kids his age. Recently John asked him if he was going to play football in college. Jack's response: "No, I'm gonna be in the band." At least he will be big enough to play the tuba if he wants.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

LOL! he is a giant...libby is gonna be towering over her friends as well, thats what you get for having tall parents! he is such a good little swimmer, way to go jack!

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, he looks huge next to those kids!

Kramer Boys

Kramer Boys