Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Muscle Men


John and Jack love to play this game where Jack balances on John's hands and he lifts him up in the air. It used to scare the crap out of me but I have finally realized that John isn't going to break the boy. I also love this picture becasue it shows how Abe is fulfilling his little brother duties and distracting daddy at the critical moment.











This time Jack decided that he wanted to have a turn lifting daddy up. It was so funny to see John standing on Jack's hands. Jack was absolutely convinced that he could lift him if he tried hard enough. These two have so much fun playing with each other. I hope that lasts forever!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

how fun. nothing cuter than watching your husband play with your child! melts my heart. and abe in the grass.... hilar! his eyes are just the most beautiful! we need to have another play date at your house.... i still owe you FIVE BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry.

Kramer Boys

Kramer Boys