Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Frikin Lazer Beams Part II

Okay I told the story of My hard core negotiating for Lasik at an affordable price and now I have two things to say. My Eyesight isn't even recovered 100 percent and I can already proclaim this laser surgery among the greatest things I have ever done. Its right up there with marryng John and serving a mission. I can't believe how wonderful it is to see clearly with no contacts or glasses. Hallilulja. I just can't get over It! Everyone with glasses needs to do this! I am working on negotiating my crazy cheap deal for my dad and I will work it to the best of my ability for anyone else interested, It really is amazing stuff. Yeah for modern medicine. I still recomend the valium though.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Staci, I need you! I need lasik eye surgery! I'm legally blind in one eye and I HATE wearing contacts and I doubly HATE wearing glasses! Where did you have it done at?

Ellen said...

This is a marketable talent. You should see if you could replace William Shatner and become the new Priceline Negotiator!

Chelsey Howard said...

Yeah:) I'm so glad for you, that is so awesome!! And If I haven't said it before, I love your profile picture with you holding the gun:) I bet your hubby loves it too:)

Brittney said...

thats so great, i am so happy for you and your wonderful sight!

Dani said...

I love it...Steve wants this sooo bad too! Nice to know it can be negotiated! :)

Kramer Boys

Kramer Boys