Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Random Pictures

My dad is my most loyal blog follower and he let me know today that I need to post more often. Here is a post to keep my fan happy. Enjoy dad....

When Grandpa comes over, Abe can't get enough of him. Its no secret that Abe is my dad's favorite grandchild. He loves all of his grandkids but these two have a special bond. Its precious.

I walked in the other day to find Ham like this. There is nothing like watching cartoons in the nude.

Yet another incident of nudity in precarious places.
I love this picture of my handsome boys. I swear Abe wears clothes occasionally, even if I don't have any photographic evidence of this claim.

This is a sample of Jack's sidewalk chalk drawings. Can you tell that he is the son of a police officer? His drawings usually involve bad guys getting busted by cops. He reads Highlights Magazine and he really wants to have one of his drawings published in the section where kids send in artwork. I encouraged him to draw something and promised I'd send it in. Lets just say that unless Highlights magazine gets taken over by the National Rifle Association, his drawing will probably not make the cut.
This is one of Jack's favorite pastimes. This is probably as close as any of my children will ever come to having a tan.

3 comments:

milan said...

Thank you, I do love my grandkids but most of them never let you know if the emotion is returned.
Abe is one who leaves no doubt. He returns the Love

I love you jack and john as well and you the most.

teamscow said...

I love the side walk picture. That might just be the funniest thing I have ever seen.
What is happening with Super Nanny?

Christy said...

Is that real blood on the sidewalk art work? Very convincing.

Kramer Boys

Kramer Boys