Thursday, September 3, 2009

Healthcare Bill

I am terrified of the healthcare reform bill. It keeps me awake at night and makes my blood run cold just thinking about it. As a family we have used our health insurance a lot recently. Its not perfect but John works hard for it and we can afford it. The thought of letting the government manage my health is deeply disturbing. Last year before my grandfather died he was briefly hospitalized in the VA hospital. For anyone who thinks that the federal government is capable of running healthcare, please go take a walk through the halls of the VA at Indian School and 7th Street in Phoenix.

Please take four minutes to look at this youtube video. This congressman hits the nail on the head.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like him!

Christy said...

It's good to know that there are still some articulate conservatives out there. Sometimes I wonder..

Amber Olsen said...

AMEN AMEN AND ILL SAY IT AGAGIN, AMEN. STACI I LOVE YOU GIRL.

Kramer Boys

Kramer Boys